Have you ever been confused when it comes to what skincare products to use before the other? Well, I have been in this position and until I actively sought answers, I did not know what to do.
I know other people are probably in the same position as I was a while ago. Hence, this post.
Following the contract order of applying skincare is important to make sure that you’re getting the most out of your skincare products.
The best order to apply your skincare products in the daytime
- Moisturiser or day cream
The best order to apply your skincare products in the nighttime
- Oil cleanser (double/ triple cleansing)
- Water-based cleanser
- Mask/ exfoliator
- Eye cream
- Night cream or moisturiser
- Top Makeup Must Have For Beginners and Non-beginnersReading time: 5 minutes It can be quite overwhelming for anyone that wants to start learning how to do their makeup. I remember when I got to the age of 18, I thought to myself, I’m an adult now and I can wear makeup. I was working at this time and so after work one day I went to Boots Store, got them to try out…
- Skincare 101: How to build a skincare routine (Adding Extras)Reading time: 5 minutes A few weeks ago, in my previous blog post and YouTube video; I explained how to build a skincare routine focussing on the basis. However, in this blog post, I’ll be explaining how to add other products into your basic skincare routine. This will enable you to achieve that healthy, clear skin you crave faster. In this post, I’ll focus on 7…
- Skincare 101: Best Skincare IngredientsReading time: 5 minutes When it comes to skincare products, it is important to know what ingredients the product contains and their benefits for your skin. Every skincare product will list the ingredients that have been included in the product. In most cases, brands will showcase the ingredients they believe will help to sell the product. For instance, if a moisturiser contains hyaluronic acid, this skincare…
- 4 Major Benefits of Coconut OilReading time: 2 minutes Have you ever wondered why coconut oil is considered healthy and a “super-food” in comparison to other oils? In this very short post, I’ll be giving you the 4 major benefits of coconut oil. Without further ado, the benefits of coconut oils include these below. Related post: Uses of Coconut Oil at Home 4 Major benefits of using coconut oil Contains healthy fatty…
- Uses of Coconut Oil at HomeReading time: 1 minute Unlike other oils, coconut oil is very versatile. From being edible as food to its usage for health purposes to its usage in beauty. When purchasing coconut oil for use, it’s is advisable to stick to “raw”, “extra virgin”, “pure”, “non processed” coconut oil. As these are the coconut oils that have no preservatives or additives in them and are not processed. …
- Pin images to Pinterest
- Share post