Reading time: 2 minutes
So it’s coming to the end of the year, but it’s not too late to get your skin looking and feeling beautiful and flawless. Meanwhile, in my previous post, I listed some skincare brands that you should try (check out the post here!).
However, in this post, I will be listing some skincare products you should try out based on their functionalities.
P.S: products are sorted with the least expensive on top of the list. Want to buy it? Click on the product.
Makeup remover/ cleansers
- Dudu Osun – African Black Soap
- L’Oreal Paris – Fine Flowers Cleansing Cream
- Garnier Micellar – Cleansing Water All-in-1
- Nivea – Micellar Skin Breathe Oil-Free Gel Make-Up Remover
- La Roche Posay – Micellar Water Gel
- Aztec Secret – Indian Healing Clay
- Mario Badescu- Special Mask for Oily Skin
- Niod – Flavanone Face Mask
- Sand and Sky – Australian Pink Clay Mask
- DIY Tumeric mask (video will be out soon!)
- Boots – Traditional Glycerin and Rosewater (toner/moisturizer)
- E45 – Dermatological Moisturising Lotion (dry skin moisturizer)
- Olay – Complete 3 in 1 Moisturizer SPF15 Day Cream (moisturizer)
- Body Shop – Vitamin E Moisture Cream
- Estee Lauder DayWear
- The Ordinary – Hyaluronic Acid
- The Ordinary – AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
- No.7 – Dark Circle Corrector
- Mario Badescu – Brightening Kit
- Murad Rapid – Resurfacing Peel
- Mario Badescu – Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs & Rosewater
- La Roche Posay – Serozinc Face Mist
- Olay – Mist Aloe Leaf & Chamomile Calming Face Spray
- Caudalie – Beauty Elixir
- Pixi – Glow Tonic
Disclaimer: most noteworthy, this post is based on research and personal recommendations.
Thank you for reading! Please check out my previous posts xx